Mission & Vision
Our statement is to provide products that keep up with the modern trend and meet evolving demand of our clients in a timely manner.
Our mission is to manufacture products that keep up with the modern trend and are supplied in a timely manner.
Our vision is to become one-stop facility for our buyers to meet their handicrafts needs and enable a highly satisfactory experience for our clients.
- The company works to ensure that a portion of its profits goes to support the livelihoods of families whose sole wage earner have been a victim of an accident or a mishap. Bansal Impex has adopted five families and envisions to adopt more such families over the years.
- Bansal Impex has contributed towards the construction of the Lala bhagwat Saran Girls Hostel, with the purpose of encouraging underprivileged girls to study in a peaceful environment and empowering them for the future.
19th May to 23th May, 2021
Indian Handicrafts and Gifts Fair - Autumn (Virtual)
Expo Center and Mart, Greater Noida (India)
08th Feb to 12nd Feb, 2019
Ambiente Fair, Frankfurt, Germany
- Screening temperatures of the entire staff before entering the premises.
- Maintaining 6 feet distance in the factory.
- Wearing gloves and mask has been made mandatory around the factory.
- Mandatory sanitisation of every vehicles at entry points.